Welcome to our Jubah online shop at IIUM
My jubah and blouses all sized 46. But I can wear this L-sized jubah.I think L can fit those who wear size 44-46 :)
sorry...this is according to Arabs size....but compare to Malaysian size...L is like size 44 malaysian jubah/blouse...(this's from one my Malaysian customer experience with our Jubah)...^_^
Salam brother.. Do u still av any jubah M size? Can u pls send the pix to my watsapp? 0128340030.. Thanks
sorry, I didn't see your comment earlier...we don't have size M for this style..but there are size M for other styles..
4 comments:
My jubah and blouses all sized 46. But I can wear this L-sized jubah.
I think L can fit those who wear size 44-46 :)
sorry...this is according to Arabs size....
but compare to Malaysian size...L is like size 44 malaysian jubah/blouse...
(this's from one my Malaysian customer experience with our Jubah)...^_^
Salam brother.. Do u still av any jubah M size? Can u pls send the pix to my watsapp? 0128340030.. Thanks
sorry, I didn't see your comment earlier...we don't have size M for this style..
but there are size M for other styles..
Post a Comment